Upload text file
Upload your Genome Data
If you have purchased our COVID-19 Test or Personalized Supplement package, please upload your Raw DNA File to us (if the DNA test is not done with MyLifeCodes).
Select a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, tellmeGen or MyHeritage file to upload
.txt or .csv only
Click here to find out how to extract raw data
No spaces allowed in filename
If you do not have your DNA raw file, you can purchase MyLifeCodes DNA genetic plan.
How To Extract My Raw Data From Others Company?
You can access your raw genetic data within your 23andMe account one of three ways:
- Navigate directly to 23andme.com/tools/data/
- Click on Resource in the footer at the bottom of your homepage, and select Browse Raw Data from the available resources.
- Visit your Account Settings and click on “View” under 23andMe Data. You will see a blue “Download Raw Data” button which will redirect you to the download raw data page.
Downloading Your Raw DataTo download your raw data, click on the Download tab from within the top navigation bar within the Browse Raw Data feature and scroll down until you see the "Submit request" button. You will receive an email to the email address associated with your 23andMe account when your raw data download file is ready. Typically files are ready within 1 hour.
DNA Data can be downloaded in a .txt (text file) format. DNA Data from other websites cannot be uploaded to Ancestry®.
- Go to your DNA Settings page. If prompted, sign in to your account. To get to this page from any page on Ancestry, click the DNAtab > Your DNA Results Summary > Settings.
- On your DNA settings page, scroll to the Actions section and click Download next to Download DNA Data.
- Enter your password, check the box, and click Confirm. You'll get an email containing a link to confirm the download. The downloaded file will not be in the email itself; in the email, you'll click a link that will bring you back to Ancestry.
- In the email, click Confirm Data Download. A download link can be used just once, and it will expire after one week. If your link has expired, start over at step 1.
- If prompted, sign in. On the Download DNA Data page on Ancestry, click Download DNA Data. If you’re brought to a page that contains a DNA ad rather than a sign in page, you may be in someone else’s account; click the name or username in the top-right corner to sign out, then sign in to your account.
- The file will be downloaded to your computer. The file name will be dna-data-(date).zip. If you can’t find it, check your Downloads folder or search for the file name (if you have a PC) by clicking the Windows key on your keyboard and entering the file name in the search field that appears, or (if you have an Apple computer) by clicking the Spotlight icon in the top-right corner of your screen and entering the file name in the search field. To open the file, double-click it.
Family Tree DNA makes the raw results file from your Family Finder test available for you to download. To download your raw results:
- Sign in to your myFTDNA account.
- On the menu bar, click myFTDNA > MyDNA> Family Finder > Download Raw Data.
- Click on the data and build you wish to download.
- An email with instructions will be sent to your registered email address.
- Find this email in your mailbox and click on the download link:
- Once you have clicked on the download link, you will be redirected to the MyHeritage site. Enter your password and click the ‘Download’ button:
- The file will be downloaded to your computer.
If you have taken a Living DNA test you will be able to download your raw Autosomal as well as mtDNA & Y data (Unless you have purchased a starter kit). Downloading your Raw data; Step 1. Log in to your Living DNA account Step 2. Select the DNA profiles section which can be found on the left-hand side of the dashboard screen Step 3. Click the download icon on the test you would like to download. Step 4. Read the information and if you agree tick the consent box. You will then be provided with the different data options to download.
Require to send an email to testing company and request your DNA raw data.