Covid-19 Risk Assessment Report
The Report helps answer many of the questions we all have:
- Am I likely to become infected?
- If I get COVID-19, is my life at risk?
- How can I best protect myself and my family?
We used the studies to create a genetic analysis for two main risks associated with coronavirus:
- Susceptibility to infection
- Risk of infection turning into a severe, potentially life-threatening illness
Disclaimer: COVID-19 Impact Risk Report is NOT designed to mitigate, prevent, treat, diagnose, or cure COVID-19. The report estimates impact risk on health once and if someone is infected by the virus according to the latest studies published. The result of the assessment may change over time per new findings by the scientific community. The assessment can NOT be used to make any health decision or change in routines. Refer to your local health authority and guidelines published to protect yourself from the disease.
If you experience any of the following symptoms, seek medical service immediately: dry cough, fever, sore throat, respiratory illness and difficulty breathing.